This 1990 Nissan Silvia S13 has had extensive modifications performed on it by Barber Precision including:
- An engine and gearbox swap – 2002 Holden Commodore LS1 5.7L V8 and matching Tremec T56 6 speed manual gearbox
- A rear subframe swap – the entire rear cradle, suspension and R230 limited slip diff from a 1995 Nissan 300zx z32 twin turbo
- Custom ADR approved seat installation
- Custom 3″ stainless exhaust
- Custom fabricated intake and airbox
- MCA coilovers
The car is currently used as a demo car for Barber Precision. It is fully road legal in NSW and engineered in accordance with the VSCCS guidelines.